SXL 2160-1-2 ED1 Tchaikovsky Sleeping Beauty Ansermet NM 3xLP Decca 1st WBG
ZAL-4467-1E / ZAL-4472-1E ZAL-4468-2E / ZAL-4471-1E ZAL-4469-1E / ZAL-4470-1E. Vinyl near mint / Box excellent, small split back edge. Side 5 has one small, non sounding visual mark.
Vinyl is visually graded under strong natural light and briefly audio tested for any problems. MINT (M) : Sealed or unplayed. NEAR MINT (NM) : Vinyl as new, no marks or scratches. Cover looks and feels like a new item.
EXCELLENT (EX) : One or two hairline marks to vinyl, cover has slight wear to edges/creasing etc. VERY GOOD (VG) : Feels more worn. Cover has creasing/wear and vinyl has several marks and possibly some surface noise. Unusual or rare items are occasionally listed below VG quality in which case "see description". While these grades are useful as a general guide, each individual LP is given a more accurate detailed description in the listing. The item "SXL 2160-1-2 ED1 Tchaikovsky Sleeping Beauty Ansermet NM 3xLP Decca 1st WBG" is in sale since Sunday, July 18, 2021. This item is in the category "Music\Vinyl Records".
The seller is "marks_records" and is located in Heptonstall, West Yorkshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Colour: Black
- Inlay Condition: Excellent (EX)
- Record Grading: Near Mint (NM or M-)
- Speed: 33RPM
- Format: Record
- Type: Box Set
- Record Label: Decca
- Edition: First Edition
- Genre: Classical
- Era: Classical: Romantic (1815-1910)
- Catalogue Number: SXL 2160-1-2
- Artist: Ernest Ansermet
- Conductor: Ernest Ansermet
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: Ballet
- Composer: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Instrument: Orchestral
- Material: Vinyl
- Case Type: Paper Sleeve
- Record Size: 12"
- Features: Insert / Libretto
- Release Title: The Sleeping Beauty
- Release Year: 1959
- Performer Orchestra: L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande
- Number of Audio Channels: Stereo
- Sleeve Grading: Excellent (EX)